Sherwood Project 9 Jr Hockey Stick
- Shot Sensor -Modifies the kickpoint according to your bottom hand placement to give you maximum torque on every shot.
- Flystrong technology – We’ve incorporated additional layers of carbon fiber on the shaft for increased durability.
- VRF.3 Blade – This blade features blackline carbon fiber, high performance foams and a single carbon fiber bridge which provides amazing feel and durability.
- Power Pivot Technology – An improved weight distribution that results in optimal balance for effortless mobility and unmatched power.
- Spear Shaft technology – The shaft runs through the heel of the blade to provide better puck feel and a more consistent flex profile.
- Variable Mid Kickpoint – Variable mid kick flex profile designed for maximum power, by changing the kick point according to your bottom hand.
- Wider Hosel – Improves accuracy by keeping the blade from opening up on shots and passes.
- Square Shaft – Square corners keep the stick from twisting in your hands while taking powerful shots
- Textured Grip – Textured grip helps to keep your hands from slipping on the stick.
- 45 Flex – 52 Inches in length – Player Height 4’9″ – 5’5″
- 35 Flex – 48 Inches in length – Player Height 4’5″ – 5’1″