Alkali Fire 3 Senior Inline Hockey Skates
$299.99 inc GST
- Brand new for the 2023, Alkali has released their high-quality price point Fire line.
- The Fire 3 has an improved quarter package from its predecessors that provides players with great stability and support, thanks to its enhanced fit properties. Furthermore, they are heat-moldable up to six minutes, allowing for an anatomical, closer to the foot, fit.
- The nylex liner on the interior works to wick moisture away, keeping players dry and comfortable. Additionally, the felt tongue provides an added layer of comfort and protection.
- The two-piece aluminum HiLo chassis is both durable and lightweight. Paired with the chassis are Loki 82A outdoor wheels that are a great option for truly any playing surface.
- Larger rear 80mm wheels with smaller front 76mm wheels increase agility without compromising top-end speed. The skates come with ABEC 7 speed bearings.
- Unique to the traditional Alkali lines is that the Fire line comes in an “E” width which is slightly wider than the traditional “D” or “R” regular width.
- 1,380 grams in weight (based on size 9)
- The Fire 3 Skates are a great option for players who are looking to try out the game of roller hockey without breaking the bank!