- It is Sarge’s Skate Supply’s aim to meet our legal obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act while providing customers with a suitable service and/or remedy, should a consumer wish to return or exchange an item. The transparency of our refund/return policy is important to us and, as such, we want to make things as clear as possible for all customers.
Returning or Exchanging an Item
- Before we process any return/exchange, we must be entirely satisfied that the item is in perfect, fully functional condition. This means that the item has no visible wear and tear marks, original tags are still attached or kept, and the item still functions to its full capacity.
- In order for any exchange/refund to be made we will require the customer to provide proof of purchase. If an item is purchased through our online store, an invoice detailing a full proof of purchase will be sent with shipment. While we have access to order and payment confirmations through our website, this invoice is the most accurate proof of purchase available. If you require the return/exchange of an item, you can email or call us to arrange a suitable replacement for the item purchased.
- If you are unsure about any of the above details, or have questions regarding a proof of purchase, please call us on 021 141 1313 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In order to meet our legal obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act, we will always endeavour to provide a suitable replacement if an item is the wrong size, has visible wear and tear marks before use, or a change of mind has occurred.
- While we are happy to exchange items for a suitable replacement, we will not give cash refunds if a customer has changed their mind, which can include incorrect sizing, colour or model.
- If there is no suitable replacement item, Sarge’s Skate Supply is happy to offer a credit voucher to the full value of the item(s) purchased. This is valid for up to a year and can be used on any items in store. This voucher cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Only in circumstances where Sarge’s Skate Supply is at fault will we process a cash refund. If an item purchased off our online website is unavailable, and an agreement for a replacement is not met with the consumer, we can provide a refund for the full amount.
- While Sarge’s Skate Supply is more than willing to offer advice on what product specification might suit you, the final decision sits with the customer and as such no refunds will be offered for incorrect specification products that are ordered on behalf.
- If an item purchased through Sarge’s Skate Supply is faulty, has visible wear and tear marks before use, or does not function properly after a short period of time, we will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act to provide a suitable service/remedy for the situation.
- In most circumstances, a faulty item must be assessed before we can process a replacement. Once this process is complete, the consumer will be notified and, if necessary, a replacement will be provided at our expense.
- In all circumstances, customers MUST provide a proof of purchase.
- Sarge’s Skate Supply does not offer exchange/returns on sale items if the customer has changed their mind.
In order to keep our prices down and give the customer the best deal possible on our products we pass on part of the transaction fees associated with purchasing through our site. Below is a breakdown of these fees.
|Credit Card (Stripe)||3% of cart total including shipping + $0.30|
If you have any complaints please contact us via the details on the Contact Us page
- All stated prices are in New Zealand Dollars ($)
- All payments made on our site are encrypted using SSL
- NZ law is applicable to all purchases
All orders received before 12pm will be shipped out same day unless products are on backorder or we have otherwise discussed it with the purchaser.
Items are shipped using Aramex NZ wherever possible, this service is usually next day for Urban areas and 3 days for rural deliveries, however, Sarge’s Skate Supply Ltd cannot be held accountable for delays within the delivery network.